Mummers Museum1100 S 2nd St
Philadelphia, PA 19147
The Mummers Museum is a dedication to the Philadelphia celebration of the new year and includes a collection of mummer' paraphernelia and memorabilia, an on-site gift shop, an online store and a banquet hall.
The Mummer Museum offers a variety of programs for children including art classes, guided tours, birthday parties and more.
- Snockey's Oyster & Crab House (216 feet NE)
- For Pete's Sake (878 feet NE)
- Pacific Chinese Restaurant (969 feet E)
Nearby Cultural Institutions:
- Gloria Dei "Old Swedes" Church (0.23 miles NE)
- Free Library of Philadelphia, Charles Santore Branch (0.49 miles NW)
- Mario Lanza Institute (0.51 miles NW)